Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day out for the girls!

Well today after church, my daughter,Patrice and granddaughter, Macee and I took off for the day, just us girls. We went to lunch, something we think we always need to do. Had good conversation and Macee kept us entertained. Then we had to go the Old Time Pottery. Love that place. If your looking for something special, you will probably find it there. And alot more than you planned on getting. Then we went shopping for clothes for Macee. She has taken a growing spurt and her little legs are getting pretty long and everything looked like knee knockers!! I went to the purse's and found several that I really wanted. Then I thought about all the frugal spending that we have all been talking about and removed the purse's from my cart. Hold me back!!!! I really want them. But you know, since I've been home and with out my desired purchase, I HAVE survived. Anyway, just being with my girls today was the best. And that is all I need. We can't get together without having alot of fun and lots of laughs. And that's what it's all about anyway, Right!

No comments:

Post a Comment