Saturday, March 13, 2010

Grandbabie's are growing up!

Well I mentioned in my introduction that my grandkids are my life. This weekend our oldest grandson, Stephen, is taking off for Kenducky State to see about attending college there next year. He will be a Junior. I can remember when he was so little and of course one of his favorite places to go was McDonald's. He just couldn't wait to get some "hot fries". He had a head full of the prettiest curls you have ever seen. But now here he is a grown young man. He is a really good boy and we are so proud of him. You just wish you could keep them tiny and with you all the time. I miss the cuddling when their little. But Stephen has always been one to just jump right in there with a big hug. I hope they never stop! But you know, as they grow the adventure's always change and new memory's are made. Stories that I can sit with my great grandchildren and tell them all the fun we had! If you have some favorite memory's with grandkids, I'd love to hear them.

1 comment:

  1. Well grandma i havn't had kids or grandkids but i have had many good experiences with grandparent!! :-) love MaceeMoo

    ReplyDelete