Saturday, March 20, 2010

Just to many craft ideas!

Well if you know me well you know that I love crafts. Any craft! But mostly knitting, sewing,cross stitch,scrapbooking/paper crafts, crocheting,painting,and just basic crafts, the list goes on. But how could you possibly find a favorite! After I have finished with a project I'm so excited about what I've done it's hard to lay it down and go on to another project. So I usually have a few in differert stages. Now my real problem is that when I go to any of the craft shops, LOOK OUT! I could use a U-Haul to bring all the things "I WANT"and maybe need to get. Fabric, oh my gosh! I want a piece off of every bolt. You should see the cabinet I have it all stored in. And being a Virgo, it's all organized by color, shade. But you'd be surprised what my craft room looks like. You just can't keep a room with so many projects going, NEAT. But I can always find what I need. Is there anyone else like this? I just need everything to make the project all come together. Sad thing is, it may be months or years before I get to it. And patterns, I just can't explain how I am about patterns. You just never know when you may want to make something new. I know, I know, I really don't need all of it. But it's so fun!!! I guess if that's the worse I do, then it's not too bad. Is there anyone that just buys for just the project they are working on and then moves on to a new one? Without all the storage for of supplies,for that just in case project? Well have a good day and if your in you craft room, happy crafting!

Blessings, Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment